In today’s world, people are very fond of reading novels of various genres according to their choices. English novels reading can prove to be very much helpful. It can gradually improve your vocabulary skills, increases your understanding skills. The most exciting fact about reading an English novel is that through reading, you can travel to different places and acquire some unique facts about many cultures. If you are more interested in listening to an audiobook, you will have to concentrate on the story and the speaker who is narrating the story. Today we will gather facts about the world’s wealthiest writers who have earned frame and money both through their writing and thinking skills.
5 Most affluent Writers of the World: 2020
So, some excellent writers in the world have amazed the whole world with their writing skills. Let’s look at the top 5 Richest Writers of the year 2020.
● Elisabeth Badinter: Elisabeth Badinter is a famous French philosopher, author, and historian. She was born in the year of 1944, in France. She has completed her studies from the University of Paris, and her spouse’s name was Robert Badinter. She is also well known and famous for her philosophical settlements which are basically on feminism and gradually acquired a major women’s role in society at that time. She has also been an advocate for liberal feminism and also worked as a woman migrant worker’s right in France. In 2010, she got the name of “France’s most intelligent and rational woman.” A net profit of approximately $1.3 billion, which makes her the most productive author of all times.
● J.K. Rowling: J.K. Rowling or Joanne Rowling was born on July 31, 1965, near Bristol in Yate General Hospital. She grew up in England as well as in South-east Wales. Joanne Rowling always wanted to become a writer from a young age. At the age of six, Rowling wrote her first book, which is a story of a rabbit and the name given to the book was ‘Rabbit.’ Joanne Rowling is widely known for her pen name J.K. Rowling, and she is a British author, a screenwriter, and a producer. Harry Potter is the most successful series to date. The net worth of J.K. Rowling is $1 billion.
● James Patterson: James Brendan Patterson is an American based author and also a philanthropist. James was born in the city of New York, U.S, on March 22, 1947, and was currently residing in Palm Beach, Florida, US. He is widely known for his thriller and suspense novels, and for this reason, he was on the best sellers list in the late 20th century and the early 21st century. He is the 3rd most productive author in the world, with around $560 million.
● Stephen King: Stephen Edward King is also an American based author, and his specialty is horror, supernatural fiction, science, and suspense and fantasy novels. Stephen king was born on in Portland, the U.S. It was September 21, 1947. Till date more than 350 million copies of the books, were sold, and some are even used for making films, miniseries, television series, and also comics. He completed his studies from the University of Maine and got a Bachelor’s degree in English, which was in 1970. Stephen King was placed in number 4, with an estimated amount of 400 million dollars.
● Nora Roberts: Nora Roberts also an American based author with more than 225 romance novels. In the year 1950, Nora Roberts was born. She was born in Maryland; U.S. Nora Roberts started writing and published her first book in 1981. The amazing romance author published her 230th book in July 2019. Roberts also wrote some of the crime novels under J.D. Robb and used to post four or more books in a particular year. Her bestseller, “Playing the Odds,” was released in 1985. Nora Roberts was the 5th most productive author in the world, with $390 million.
If you are a book worm, then obviously you have read the novels written by these famous authors and are still in the bestsellers list. So, try grabbing one of these author’s books and spend quality leisure time.